Jul 1, 2014, 2:29 PM EDT
When recruiting star free agents in the NBA, it’s apparently important to help said star envision himself playing in a new situation.
The team isn’t leaving anything to chance, and has adorned the United Center with some signage tying Anthony to the Bulls organization.
— Steve Lippo (@SteveLippo) July 1, 2014
The Bulls’ recruiting pitch to Carmelo is already underway. This is the message on the side of the United Center. pic.twitter.com/7vsu4kCpuL
— Nick Friedell (@NickFriedell) July 1, 2014
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 3
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 28
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 4
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 19
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19