Jul 1, 2014, 2:29 PM EDT
When recruiting star free agents in the NBA, it’s apparently important to help said star envision himself playing in a new situation.
The team isn’t leaving anything to chance, and has adorned the United Center with some signage tying Anthony to the Bulls organization.
— Steve Lippo (@SteveLippo) July 1, 2014
The Bulls’ recruiting pitch to Carmelo is already underway. This is the message on the side of the United Center. pic.twitter.com/7vsu4kCpuL
— Nick Friedell (@NickFriedell) July 1, 2014
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 0
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 3
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16