Jul 1, 2014, 2:29 PM EDT
When recruiting star free agents in the NBA, it’s apparently important to help said star envision himself playing in a new situation.
The team isn’t leaving anything to chance, and has adorned the United Center with some signage tying Anthony to the Bulls organization.
— Steve Lippo (@SteveLippo) July 1, 2014
The Bulls’ recruiting pitch to Carmelo is already underway. This is the message on the side of the United Center. pic.twitter.com/7vsu4kCpuL
— Nick Friedell (@NickFriedell) July 1, 2014
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 8
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 6
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 16
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 39
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15