Jul 1, 2014, 2:29 PM EDT
When recruiting star free agents in the NBA, it’s apparently important to help said star envision himself playing in a new situation.
The team isn’t leaving anything to chance, and has adorned the United Center with some signage tying Anthony to the Bulls organization.
— Steve Lippo (@SteveLippo) July 1, 2014
The Bulls’ recruiting pitch to Carmelo is already underway. This is the message on the side of the United Center. pic.twitter.com/7vsu4kCpuL
— Nick Friedell (@NickFriedell) July 1, 2014
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9