Jun 30, 2014, 3:58 PM EDT
You don’t bluff unless you’re willing to have it called.
The Brooklyn Nets called Jason Kidd’s bluff, called out his power play and as a result Kidd is headed to Milwaukee Bucks for two second round picks. Matt Stroup of NBC and Rotoworld is with me for the latest edition of PBT Extra and we discuss Kidd’s situation.
Basically, he angered a lot of people in the coaching profession and made front office’s wary. He has to make things work in Milwaukee or it’s going to be very difficult to get another job.
And if this does blow up it reflects on the Bucks new ownership as much as Kidd.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49