Jun 30, 2014, 3:58 PM EDT
You don’t bluff unless you’re willing to have it called.
The Brooklyn Nets called Jason Kidd’s bluff, called out his power play and as a result Kidd is headed to Milwaukee Bucks for two second round picks. Matt Stroup of NBC and Rotoworld is with me for the latest edition of PBT Extra and we discuss Kidd’s situation.
Basically, he angered a lot of people in the coaching profession and made front office’s wary. He has to make things work in Milwaukee or it’s going to be very difficult to get another job.
And if this does blow up it reflects on the Bucks new ownership as much as Kidd.
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28
- Tim Duncan on decision to opt in for final year of his contract: ‘There was some hesitation there’ 20