Jun 30, 2014, 3:58 PM EDT
You don’t bluff unless you’re willing to have it called.
The Brooklyn Nets called Jason Kidd’s bluff, called out his power play and as a result Kidd is headed to Milwaukee Bucks for two second round picks. Matt Stroup of NBC and Rotoworld is with me for the latest edition of PBT Extra and we discuss Kidd’s situation.
Basically, he angered a lot of people in the coaching profession and made front office’s wary. He has to make things work in Milwaukee or it’s going to be very difficult to get another job.
And if this does blow up it reflects on the Bucks new ownership as much as Kidd.
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 19
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 26
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 43
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 36
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 18