Jun 30, 2014, 3:58 PM EST
You don’t bluff unless you’re willing to have it called.
The Brooklyn Nets called Jason Kidd’s bluff, called out his power play and as a result Kidd is headed to Milwaukee Bucks for two second round picks. Matt Stroup of NBC and Rotoworld is with me for the latest edition of PBT Extra and we discuss Kidd’s situation.
Basically, he angered a lot of people in the coaching profession and made front office’s wary. He has to make things work in Milwaukee or it’s going to be very difficult to get another job.
And if this does blow up it reflects on the Bucks new ownership as much as Kidd.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 7
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 13
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30