Jun 30, 2014, 3:58 PM EST
You don’t bluff unless you’re willing to have it called.
The Brooklyn Nets called Jason Kidd’s bluff, called out his power play and as a result Kidd is headed to Milwaukee Bucks for two second round picks. Matt Stroup of NBC and Rotoworld is with me for the latest edition of PBT Extra and we discuss Kidd’s situation.
Basically, he angered a lot of people in the coaching profession and made front office’s wary. He has to make things work in Milwaukee or it’s going to be very difficult to get another job.
And if this does blow up it reflects on the Bucks new ownership as much as Kidd.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13