Jun 29, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Marco Belinelli was a free agent acquisition of the Spurs last summer, and appeared in 80 regular season games while averaging 11.4 points in 25.2 minutes of action, and shooting a career-best 43 percent from three-point distance.
He played sparingly in the Finals, and managed to get on the floor for just 19 minutes in total over the last three games of the series. But the season as a whole was a positive, and one that he certainly contributed to — so in his eyes, that warranted commemorating the occasion with a large tattoo on his left bicep.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 14
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10