Jun 29, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Marco Belinelli was a free agent acquisition of the Spurs last summer, and appeared in 80 regular season games while averaging 11.4 points in 25.2 minutes of action, and shooting a career-best 43 percent from three-point distance.
He played sparingly in the Finals, and managed to get on the floor for just 19 minutes in total over the last three games of the series. But the season as a whole was a positive, and one that he certainly contributed to — so in his eyes, that warranted commemorating the occasion with a large tattoo on his left bicep.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 6
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 10
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 32
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 8