Jun 29, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Marco Belinelli was a free agent acquisition of the Spurs last summer, and appeared in 80 regular season games while averaging 11.4 points in 25.2 minutes of action, and shooting a career-best 43 percent from three-point distance.
He played sparingly in the Finals, and managed to get on the floor for just 19 minutes in total over the last three games of the series. But the season as a whole was a positive, and one that he certainly contributed to — so in his eyes, that warranted commemorating the occasion with a large tattoo on his left bicep.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29