Jun 29, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Marco Belinelli was a free agent acquisition of the Spurs last summer, and appeared in 80 regular season games while averaging 11.4 points in 25.2 minutes of action, and shooting a career-best 43 percent from three-point distance.
He played sparingly in the Finals, and managed to get on the floor for just 19 minutes in total over the last three games of the series. But the season as a whole was a positive, and one that he certainly contributed to — so in his eyes, that warranted commemorating the occasion with a large tattoo on his left bicep.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 19
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 17
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 17
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80