Jun 29, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Marco Belinelli was a free agent acquisition of the Spurs last summer, and appeared in 80 regular season games while averaging 11.4 points in 25.2 minutes of action, and shooting a career-best 43 percent from three-point distance.
He played sparingly in the Finals, and managed to get on the floor for just 19 minutes in total over the last three games of the series. But the season as a whole was a positive, and one that he certainly contributed to — so in his eyes, that warranted commemorating the occasion with a large tattoo on his left bicep.
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 12
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 2
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 18
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 10
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 19
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16