Jun 26, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
Afflalo is already on the move.
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports:
That’s an INSANELY low return for Afflalo, a strong two-way guard with a relative low $7.5 million salary.
Fournier, 21, is seven years younger than Afflalo, but Fournier is not nearly as good. Though he offers nice offensive skills, it’s unlikely he ever becomes as good. Afflalo is a fringe All-Star (in the East, at least). Fournier projects to become a solid rotation player, maybe not even a long-term starter.
The No. 56 is more valuable than nothing, but not much. I’m shocked the heavily shopped No. 11 pick wasn’t sent to Orlando from Denver.
[MORE: Latest news on Kevin Love]
I’ve said the Nuggets should be looking toward the future, but Afflalo was too valuable to pass up. This is an excellent trade for Denver.
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 5
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 10
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 23
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17