Jun 25, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Nike Basketball and Kevin Durant are launching his latest signature shoe on Wednesday, and you can see it all unfold live right here.
From the official release:
Nike Basketball will proudly unveil Kevin Durant’s new signature shoe, the KD7, in a live online broadcast event Wednesday, June 25, at 12 noon ET. Broadcast legend Ahmad Rashad will host Durant and Nike designer Leo Chang for the live debut, which will include a few surprises.
The KD7 is designed to the specifications of the reigning Most Valuable Player and one of basketball’s most dynamic stars. The KD7 combines leading performance innovation with a few hidden cues, and a vivid narrative across multiple colorways that will all be unveiled during the event.
We’ve already gotten a peek at the first colorway of these, a USA-themed version that could drop as early as Thursday. Check out the event as it happens to see what else Durant and the folks at Nike have in store.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4