Jun 25, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Nike Basketball and Kevin Durant are launching his latest signature shoe on Wednesday, and you can see it all unfold live right here.
From the official release:
Nike Basketball will proudly unveil Kevin Durant’s new signature shoe, the KD7, in a live online broadcast event Wednesday, June 25, at 12 noon ET. Broadcast legend Ahmad Rashad will host Durant and Nike designer Leo Chang for the live debut, which will include a few surprises.
The KD7 is designed to the specifications of the reigning Most Valuable Player and one of basketball’s most dynamic stars. The KD7 combines leading performance innovation with a few hidden cues, and a vivid narrative across multiple colorways that will all be unveiled during the event.
We’ve already gotten a peek at the first colorway of these, a USA-themed version that could drop as early as Thursday. Check out the event as it happens to see what else Durant and the folks at Nike have in store.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19