Jun 25, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Nike Basketball and Kevin Durant are launching his latest signature shoe on Wednesday, and you can see it all unfold live right here.
From the official release:
Nike Basketball will proudly unveil Kevin Durant’s new signature shoe, the KD7, in a live online broadcast event Wednesday, June 25, at 12 noon ET. Broadcast legend Ahmad Rashad will host Durant and Nike designer Leo Chang for the live debut, which will include a few surprises.
The KD7 is designed to the specifications of the reigning Most Valuable Player and one of basketball’s most dynamic stars. The KD7 combines leading performance innovation with a few hidden cues, and a vivid narrative across multiple colorways that will all be unveiled during the event.
We’ve already gotten a peek at the first colorway of these, a USA-themed version that could drop as early as Thursday. Check out the event as it happens to see what else Durant and the folks at Nike have in store.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15