Jun 25, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Nike Basketball and Kevin Durant are launching his latest signature shoe on Wednesday, and you can see it all unfold live right here.
From the official release:
Nike Basketball will proudly unveil Kevin Durant’s new signature shoe, the KD7, in a live online broadcast event Wednesday, June 25, at 12 noon ET. Broadcast legend Ahmad Rashad will host Durant and Nike designer Leo Chang for the live debut, which will include a few surprises.
The KD7 is designed to the specifications of the reigning Most Valuable Player and one of basketball’s most dynamic stars. The KD7 combines leading performance innovation with a few hidden cues, and a vivid narrative across multiple colorways that will all be unveiled during the event.
We’ve already gotten a peek at the first colorway of these, a USA-themed version that could drop as early as Thursday. Check out the event as it happens to see what else Durant and the folks at Nike have in store.
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 7
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 3
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 21
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 12