Jun 25, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Nike Basketball and Kevin Durant are launching his latest signature shoe on Wednesday, and you can see it all unfold live right here.
From the official release:
Nike Basketball will proudly unveil Kevin Durant’s new signature shoe, the KD7, in a live online broadcast event Wednesday, June 25, at 12 noon ET. Broadcast legend Ahmad Rashad will host Durant and Nike designer Leo Chang for the live debut, which will include a few surprises.
The KD7 is designed to the specifications of the reigning Most Valuable Player and one of basketball’s most dynamic stars. The KD7 combines leading performance innovation with a few hidden cues, and a vivid narrative across multiple colorways that will all be unveiled during the event.
We’ve already gotten a peek at the first colorway of these, a USA-themed version that could drop as early as Thursday. Check out the event as it happens to see what else Durant and the folks at Nike have in store.
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 0
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 10
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10