Jun 25, 2014, 3:25 PM EDT
There is more uncertainty around this draft than any in recent memory.
Matt Stroup and I tackle the big ones in the latest PBT Extra. First off, just how far does Joel Embiid fall? I’ve heard six is the floor.
That is if they keep the pick. We talk draft day trades and that starts at the top with the Cavaliers, who if they are not sold on Parker or Wiggins should make a move.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 23
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 38
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12