Jun 23, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
It looks as if RealGM has gotten its hands on some new NBA logos – for the Warriors and 76ers.
It’s unclear whether the teams are already set on the or whether these are just prototypes. So, keep that in mind before overreacting.
The Warriors are moving from Oakland to San Francisco, so that explains the SF. You might also see that “Golden State” replaced by “San Francisco” at some point.
Philadelphia is paying homage to its revolutionary roots.
Golden Gate Bay Bridge logo is the NBA’s best logo. The black doesn’t ruin it, but it only distracts from what’s already awesome.
I love the idea of Benjamin Franklin dribbling a basketball, but why does he look so mean? I would have greatly preferred a jovial Ben.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 24
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7