Jun 23, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
It looks as if RealGM has gotten its hands on some new NBA logos – for the Warriors and 76ers.
It’s unclear whether the teams are already set on the or whether these are just prototypes. So, keep that in mind before overreacting.
The Warriors are moving from Oakland to San Francisco, so that explains the SF. You might also see that “Golden State” replaced by “San Francisco” at some point.
Philadelphia is paying homage to its revolutionary roots.
Golden Gate Bay Bridge logo is the NBA’s best logo. The black doesn’t ruin it, but it only distracts from what’s already awesome.
I love the idea of Benjamin Franklin dribbling a basketball, but why does he look so mean? I would have greatly preferred a jovial Ben.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 0
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 33
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11