Jun 23, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
It looks as if RealGM has gotten its hands on some new NBA logos – for the Warriors and 76ers.
It’s unclear whether the teams are already set on the or whether these are just prototypes. So, keep that in mind before overreacting.
The Warriors are moving from Oakland to San Francisco, so that explains the SF. You might also see that “Golden State” replaced by “San Francisco” at some point.
Philadelphia is paying homage to its revolutionary roots.
Golden Gate Bay Bridge logo is the NBA’s best logo. The black doesn’t ruin it, but it only distracts from what’s already awesome.
I love the idea of Benjamin Franklin dribbling a basketball, but why does he look so mean? I would have greatly preferred a jovial Ben.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 25
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 19
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20