Jun 23, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
It looks as if RealGM has gotten its hands on some new NBA logos – for the Warriors and 76ers.
It’s unclear whether the teams are already set on the or whether these are just prototypes. So, keep that in mind before overreacting.
The Warriors are moving from Oakland to San Francisco, so that explains the SF. You might also see that “Golden State” replaced by “San Francisco” at some point.
Philadelphia is paying homage to its revolutionary roots.
Golden Gate Bay Bridge logo is the NBA’s best logo. The black doesn’t ruin it, but it only distracts from what’s already awesome.
I love the idea of Benjamin Franklin dribbling a basketball, but why does he look so mean? I would have greatly preferred a jovial Ben.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 11
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 13
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7