Jun 23, 2014, 11:22 AM EST
He played out the season pending results of the case. Now, they’re in.
Mike Mazzeo of ESPN:
It’s unclear what, if any, further punishment Felton will face from the NBA or his team.
Phil Jackson reportedly told Felton the Knicks would trade him this offseason. Felton avoiding jail time makes him more tradable, but he’s still an overpaid below-average starter on the downside of his career. It will be difficult for New York to move him.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13