Jun 19, 2014, 8:46 AM EST
The NBA calendar is unforgiving — it doesn’t give a lot of time for relaxation and reflection for the team that wins the NBA championship — fee agency and the draft come quickly.
In this, the latest edition of the PBT Podcast with myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio, Danny Green of the San Antonio Spurs swings for a little reflection on NBA Finals and what it’s like to win a ring.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42