Jun 19, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
The NBA calendar is unforgiving — it doesn’t give a lot of time for relaxation and reflection for the team that wins the NBA championship — fee agency and the draft come quickly.
In this, the latest edition of the PBT Podcast with myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio, Danny Green of the San Antonio Spurs swings for a little reflection on NBA Finals and what it’s like to win a ring.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 0
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10