Jun 19, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
The NBA calendar is unforgiving — it doesn’t give a lot of time for relaxation and reflection for the team that wins the NBA championship — fee agency and the draft come quickly.
In this, the latest edition of the PBT Podcast with myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio, Danny Green of the San Antonio Spurs swings for a little reflection on NBA Finals and what it’s like to win a ring.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 2
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 3
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 9
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 5
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 83
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 20