Jun 19, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
If anyone can make the case LeBron James should sign with the Cavaliers, it’s Dan Gilbert Don Draper – a fictional “Mad Men” character who is probably more realistic than the Cavaliers’ hopes of luring back LeBron.
As I watched the pitch, though, I thought we might need to up the odds on LeBron’s for going to Cleveland. But the longer Don spoke, the more I realized he made a critical mistake.
Too many photos included LeBron’s underwhelming Cavaliers teammates.
Nostalgia for that? Hardly.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36