Jun 19, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
If anyone can make the case LeBron James should sign with the Cavaliers, it’s Dan Gilbert Don Draper – a fictional “Mad Men” character who is probably more realistic than the Cavaliers’ hopes of luring back LeBron.
As I watched the pitch, though, I thought we might need to up the odds on LeBron’s for going to Cleveland. But the longer Don spoke, the more I realized he made a critical mistake.
Too many photos included LeBron’s underwhelming Cavaliers teammates.
Nostalgia for that? Hardly.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 29
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 39
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42