Jun 19, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
If anyone can make the case LeBron James should sign with the Cavaliers, it’s Dan Gilbert Don Draper – a fictional “Mad Men” character who is probably more realistic than the Cavaliers’ hopes of luring back LeBron.
As I watched the pitch, though, I thought we might need to up the odds on LeBron’s for going to Cleveland. But the longer Don spoke, the more I realized he made a critical mistake.
Too many photos included LeBron’s underwhelming Cavaliers teammates.
Nostalgia for that? Hardly.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 3
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 13
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17