Jun 19, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
If anyone can make the case LeBron James should sign with the Cavaliers, it’s Dan Gilbert Don Draper – a fictional “Mad Men” character who is probably more realistic than the Cavaliers’ hopes of luring back LeBron.
As I watched the pitch, though, I thought we might need to up the odds on LeBron’s for going to Cleveland. But the longer Don spoke, the more I realized he made a critical mistake.
Too many photos included LeBron’s underwhelming Cavaliers teammates.
Nostalgia for that? Hardly.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18