Jun 19, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
If anyone can make the case LeBron James should sign with the Cavaliers, it’s Dan Gilbert Don Draper – a fictional “Mad Men” character who is probably more realistic than the Cavaliers’ hopes of luring back LeBron.
As I watched the pitch, though, I thought we might need to up the odds on LeBron’s for going to Cleveland. But the longer Don spoke, the more I realized he made a critical mistake.
Too many photos included LeBron’s underwhelming Cavaliers teammates.
Nostalgia for that? Hardly.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 5
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9