Jun 18, 2014, 4:57 PM EDT
It happens every year, we don’t get to revel in the success of the champions as long as they deserve because the NBA Draft and free agency decisions fall weeks later and all attention turns to them.
The amazing Kay Adams and I take up the topics in this latest PBT Extra. Anthony will opt out and I think if he’s willing to take a pay cut to win, Chicago is the best call. Houston falls short primarily because it is in the stacked West. Tim Duncan is not going to retire.
LeBron probably will opt out, but only to help Miami. Kay asks me where he might land, and he could in theory go win a lot of places (he is the world’s best player) but none more likely than winning in Miami. Plus if he leaves again it’s another PR hit on an image he has worked hard to rebuild.
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 0
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 21
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 1
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 23