Jun 18, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich was nothing but complementary and respectful of the Heat in the moments immediately following his Game 5 victory that sealed San Antonio’s 2014 NBA title.
But during the championship parade along the River Walk on Wednesday, he appeared to be having some fun at the expense of the recently dethroned defending champs.
Popovich can be seen counting off his championships in the clip below, and while it’s unclear if that was a specific shot at LeBron James and his infamous “Not one, not two, not three …” comment he made at the pep rally back in 2010 when the Heat first came together, it’s much more fun to assume that was the case.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 0
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 3
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 30
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24