Jun 18, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich was nothing but complementary and respectful of the Heat in the moments immediately following his Game 5 victory that sealed San Antonio’s 2014 NBA title.
But during the championship parade along the River Walk on Wednesday, he appeared to be having some fun at the expense of the recently dethroned defending champs.
Popovich can be seen counting off his championships in the clip below, and while it’s unclear if that was a specific shot at LeBron James and his infamous “Not one, not two, not three …” comment he made at the pep rally back in 2010 when the Heat first came together, it’s much more fun to assume that was the case.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8