Jun 18, 2014, 10:29 PM EST
Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich was nothing but complementary and respectful of the Heat in the moments immediately following his Game 5 victory that sealed San Antonio’s 2014 NBA title.
But during the championship parade along the River Walk on Wednesday, he appeared to be having some fun at the expense of the recently dethroned defending champs.
Popovich can be seen counting off his championships in the clip below, and while it’s unclear if that was a specific shot at LeBron James and his infamous “Not one, not two, not three …” comment he made at the pep rally back in 2010 when the Heat first came together, it’s much more fun to assume that was the case.
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 5
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 15
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 28
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 20
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 9
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 20
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4
- Report: Chris Mullin doesn’t want to jump in mid-season to coach Kings 3