Jun 18, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich was nothing but complementary and respectful of the Heat in the moments immediately following his Game 5 victory that sealed San Antonio’s 2014 NBA title.
But during the championship parade along the River Walk on Wednesday, he appeared to be having some fun at the expense of the recently dethroned defending champs.
Popovich can be seen counting off his championships in the clip below, and while it’s unclear if that was a specific shot at LeBron James and his infamous “Not one, not two, not three …” comment he made at the pep rally back in 2010 when the Heat first came together, it’s much more fun to assume that was the case.
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 2
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 40
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33
- PBT Extra: One-on-one with Stephen Curry 0
- LeBron James pumped to play with Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving again 10