Jun 18, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Just a reminder that Gerald Green can leap out of gym. In case you forgot.
Green was given some freedom on Phoenix by coach Jeff Hornacek and showed he can really light it up, putting up a career best 15.8 points a game with a 58.5 percent true shooting percentage. He was impressive. If he works on his handles and comes back cleaner on that skill, he can create even more shots.
And more dunks. Which is fun to watch whenever Green elevates.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 18
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 55
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23