Jun 18, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Just a reminder that Gerald Green can leap out of gym. In case you forgot.
Green was given some freedom on Phoenix by coach Jeff Hornacek and showed he can really light it up, putting up a career best 15.8 points a game with a 58.5 percent true shooting percentage. He was impressive. If he works on his handles and comes back cleaner on that skill, he can create even more shots.
And more dunks. Which is fun to watch whenever Green elevates.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 3
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 25
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 67
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 23
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 50