Jun 18, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Just a reminder that Gerald Green can leap out of gym. In case you forgot.
Green was given some freedom on Phoenix by coach Jeff Hornacek and showed he can really light it up, putting up a career best 15.8 points a game with a 58.5 percent true shooting percentage. He was impressive. If he works on his handles and comes back cleaner on that skill, he can create even more shots.
And more dunks. Which is fun to watch whenever Green elevates.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 4
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2