Jun 18, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Just a reminder that Gerald Green can leap out of gym. In case you forgot.
Green was given some freedom on Phoenix by coach Jeff Hornacek and showed he can really light it up, putting up a career best 15.8 points a game with a 58.5 percent true shooting percentage. He was impressive. If he works on his handles and comes back cleaner on that skill, he can create even more shots.
And more dunks. Which is fun to watch whenever Green elevates.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 2
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 9
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 11
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 45
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60