Jun 18, 2014, 3:59 PM EST
Just a reminder that Gerald Green can leap out of gym. In case you forgot.
Green was given some freedom on Phoenix by coach Jeff Hornacek and showed he can really light it up, putting up a career best 15.8 points a game with a 58.5 percent true shooting percentage. He was impressive. If he works on his handles and comes back cleaner on that skill, he can create even more shots.
And more dunks. Which is fun to watch whenever Green elevates.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14