Jun 18, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Which team will LeBron James play for next season?
- Miami Heat: 1/3
- Cleveland Cavaliers: 7/2
- Chicago Bulls: 13/2
- Houston Rockets: 13/2
- Los Angeles Lakers: 15/1
Neither the Clippers nor Knicks are listed, which seems like a wasted opportunity to extract dumb money.
Even with the odds in favor of it happening, I’d bet on Miami and take my meager winnings. Really, a 75 percent chance is probably too low. I’d say the Heat have a greater than 90 percent chance of keeping LeBron.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 26
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 29
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30