Jun 18, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Which team will LeBron James play for next season?
- Miami Heat: 1/3
- Cleveland Cavaliers: 7/2
- Chicago Bulls: 13/2
- Houston Rockets: 13/2
- Los Angeles Lakers: 15/1
Neither the Clippers nor Knicks are listed, which seems like a wasted opportunity to extract dumb money.
Even with the odds in favor of it happening, I’d bet on Miami and take my meager winnings. Really, a 75 percent chance is probably too low. I’d say the Heat have a greater than 90 percent chance of keeping LeBron.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 0
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10