Jun 18, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Which team will LeBron James play for next season?
- Miami Heat: 1/3
- Cleveland Cavaliers: 7/2
- Chicago Bulls: 13/2
- Houston Rockets: 13/2
- Los Angeles Lakers: 15/1
Neither the Clippers nor Knicks are listed, which seems like a wasted opportunity to extract dumb money.
Even with the odds in favor of it happening, I’d bet on Miami and take my meager winnings. Really, a 75 percent chance is probably too low. I’d say the Heat have a greater than 90 percent chance of keeping LeBron.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 23
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 32
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 5
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 10
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31