Jun 18, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Which team will LeBron James play for next season?
- Miami Heat: 1/3
- Cleveland Cavaliers: 7/2
- Chicago Bulls: 13/2
- Houston Rockets: 13/2
- Los Angeles Lakers: 15/1
Neither the Clippers nor Knicks are listed, which seems like a wasted opportunity to extract dumb money.
Even with the odds in favor of it happening, I’d bet on Miami and take my meager winnings. Really, a 75 percent chance is probably too low. I’d say the Heat have a greater than 90 percent chance of keeping LeBron.
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. But he liked what LeBron did. 0
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 34
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 37
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 20
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 18
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69