Jun 18, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Which team will LeBron James play for next season?
- Miami Heat: 1/3
- Cleveland Cavaliers: 7/2
- Chicago Bulls: 13/2
- Houston Rockets: 13/2
- Los Angeles Lakers: 15/1
Neither the Clippers nor Knicks are listed, which seems like a wasted opportunity to extract dumb money.
Even with the odds in favor of it happening, I’d bet on Miami and take my meager winnings. Really, a 75 percent chance is probably too low. I’d say the Heat have a greater than 90 percent chance of keeping LeBron.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 0
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 37
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 12
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13