Jun 17, 2014, 5:03 PM EDT
Big men with foot injuries can see their fortunes in the draft fall faster than Lindsay Lohan’s career.
Which is why likely Top 10 pick Julius Randle is refuting reports he has foot issues that could require surgery. He wants to stay in the Top 10.
You can be sure that while “the best doctors in the world” looked at it the Lakers will have their doctors look at it and advise the front office. So will every other team considering drafting Randle. Foot injuries are not to be trifled with.
That said, Randle would love to play for the Lakers if it works out that way.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28