Jun 17, 2014, 5:03 PM EDT
Big men with foot injuries can see their fortunes in the draft fall faster than Lindsay Lohan’s career.
Which is why likely Top 10 pick Julius Randle is refuting reports he has foot issues that could require surgery. He wants to stay in the Top 10.
You can be sure that while “the best doctors in the world” looked at it the Lakers will have their doctors look at it and advise the front office. So will every other team considering drafting Randle. Foot injuries are not to be trifled with.
That said, Randle would love to play for the Lakers if it works out that way.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 4
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5