Jun 16, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
This is exactly what it sounds like. NBA players read mean tweets about themselves.
Thanks to Jimmy Kimmel Live, we can see how athletes react to the venom spewed their way on Twitter.
While watching, my though process was basically: Paul George had the best reaction. Nope, Jeremy Lin did. Definitely Nate Robinson. OK, it’s Stephen Curry. Wait, DeMarcus Cousins just topped everyone.
Watch for yourself and decide.
Also, someone please explain to me how Dikembe Mutombo’s tweet was even mean. That’s a compliment!
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3