Jun 16, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
This is exactly what it sounds like. NBA players read mean tweets about themselves.
Thanks to Jimmy Kimmel Live, we can see how athletes react to the venom spewed their way on Twitter.
While watching, my though process was basically: Paul George had the best reaction. Nope, Jeremy Lin did. Definitely Nate Robinson. OK, it’s Stephen Curry. Wait, DeMarcus Cousins just topped everyone.
Watch for yourself and decide.
Also, someone please explain to me how Dikembe Mutombo’s tweet was even mean. That’s a compliment!
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20