Jun 16, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
This is exactly what it sounds like. NBA players read mean tweets about themselves.
Thanks to Jimmy Kimmel Live, we can see how athletes react to the venom spewed their way on Twitter.
While watching, my though process was basically: Paul George had the best reaction. Nope, Jeremy Lin did. Definitely Nate Robinson. OK, it’s Stephen Curry. Wait, DeMarcus Cousins just topped everyone.
Watch for yourself and decide.
Also, someone please explain to me how Dikembe Mutombo’s tweet was even mean. That’s a compliment!
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 40
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18