Jun 16, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
This is exactly what it sounds like. NBA players read mean tweets about themselves.
Thanks to Jimmy Kimmel Live, we can see how athletes react to the venom spewed their way on Twitter.
While watching, my though process was basically: Paul George had the best reaction. Nope, Jeremy Lin did. Definitely Nate Robinson. OK, it’s Stephen Curry. Wait, DeMarcus Cousins just topped everyone.
Watch for yourself and decide.
Also, someone please explain to me how Dikembe Mutombo’s tweet was even mean. That’s a compliment!
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 14
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13