Jun 16, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
This is exactly what it sounds like. NBA players read mean tweets about themselves.
Thanks to Jimmy Kimmel Live, we can see how athletes react to the venom spewed their way on Twitter.
While watching, my though process was basically: Paul George had the best reaction. Nope, Jeremy Lin did. Definitely Nate Robinson. OK, it’s Stephen Curry. Wait, DeMarcus Cousins just topped everyone.
Watch for yourself and decide.
Also, someone please explain to me how Dikembe Mutombo’s tweet was even mean. That’s a compliment!
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19