Jun 16, 2014, 5:11 PM EDT
With only one player – Norris Cole – on an option-less guaranteed contract for next season, Miami has a pretty uncertain future.
But Bovada is betting the Heat will come together strong – or at least that gamblers on the site believe the Heat will come together strong.
Miami is the 2015 NBA title favorite, according to the Bovada. Here are the odds for every team:
- Miami Heat: 7:2
- Oklahoma City Thunder: 6:1
- San Antonio Spurs: 6:1
- Los Angeles Clippers: 9:1
- Chicago Bulls: 12:1
- Indiana Pacers: 12:1
- Houston Rockets: 16:1
- Cleveland Cavaliers: 20:1
- Golden State Warriors: 25:1
- Portland Trailblazers: 25:1
- Brooklyn Nets: 28:1
- Dallas Mavericks: 33:1
- Memphis Grizzlies: 33:1
- Washington Wizards: 33:1
- Los Angeles Lakers: 40:1
- New York Knicks: 40:1
- Toronto Raptors: 40:1
- Boston Celtics: 50:1
- Denver Nuggets: 50:1
- Detroit Pistons: 50:1
- New Orleans Pelicans: 50:1
- Minnesota Timberwolves: 66:1
- Atlanta Hawks: 75:1
- Charlotte Hornets: 75:1
- Phoenix Suns: 75:1
- Orlando Magic: 150:1
- Sacramento Kings: 150:1
- Utah Jazz: 150:1
- Milwaukee Bucks: 200:1
- Philadelphia 76ers: 200:1
For the record, I like the Thunder at 6:1, the Clippers at 9:1 and Suns at 75:1. I also like the Spurs at 6:1, but I’d wait until the action cools on them.
Pressure to win in Miami caused a tense atmosphere
Jul 5, 2015, 2:29 PM EDT
Stuckey had a standout year for Indiana last season.
Jul 5, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Ginobili has yet to announce his future plans.
Jul 5, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
LeBron is going to win, Tristan Thompson is going to get his money.
Jul 5, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Another guy who took less money to avoid playing in Sacramento.
Jul 5, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
L.A. is all kinds of desperate now that DeAndre Jordan has bolted for the Mavericks.
Jul 5, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
How will Blazers fans react when Aldridge returns?
Jul 5, 2015, 3:12 AM EDT
Quality pickup by the Kings.
Jul 5, 2015, 12:14 AM EDT
Phil Jackson gets a gold star for this move.
Jul 4, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
McRae was the 58th overall pick in the 2014 draft, and is a member of Philadelphia’s Summer League squad.
Jul 4, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
Nice addition by Orlando.
Jul 4, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
He would have to take a paycut, but Dallas needs help at the point.
Jul 4, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
The Spurs are going to just keep going on, being the San Antonio Spurs
Jul 4, 2015, 5:01 PM EDT
Jul 4, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
Bargain for Toronto — as long as the Raptors aren’t expecting any offense.
Jul 4, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
The LaMarcus Aldridge Effect
Jul 4, 2015, 12:21 PM EDT
Biggest name left in free agency will make San Antonio a powerhouse.
Jul 4, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Cuban believes Jordan can average 20 points, 20 rebounds per game.
Jul 4, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Fits with West’s desire to play for a contender, but he’d have to take very little money to sign there.
Jul 4, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
The Clippers went small the final five minutes of Game 7 against the Spurs, and it worked.
Jul 4, 2015, 12:33 AM EDT
At this price, it’s a fair pickup for New Yor, giving hem another role player.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 51
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19