Jun 15, 2014, 8:14 PM EDT
As expected, Erik Spoelstra has gone to the Heat lineup that he started the second half of Game 4 with, a no point guard lineup.
Miami’s starting five is Allen, Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Chris Bosh and Rashard Lewis. That lineup has played 9 minutes together in this Finals (they shot just 25 percent, but that’s a small sample size).
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25