Jun 15, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
LeBron James and the Heat came out playing with the desperate energy they needed a couple of games before — he started out with 15 points on 5-6 shooting, including a couple of threes.
And this defensive chase down block into the third row on Patty Mills. That should earn LeBron a tryout for USA Volleyball.
Miami’s defensive energy was much better to start the game and that got them a lead all the way up to 14 in the first quarter. The question with them is if they can sustain the energy.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 7
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10