Jun 12, 2014, 10:33 PM EDT
This one play near the end of a first half dominated by the Spurs tells you all you need to know about what went down over the game’s first 24 minutes.
San Antonio was too quick, too focused and too spry for Miami to deal with, and this put-back slam from Kawhi Leonard showcased all of it, and put the Spurs up by 22 points late in the second quarter with an emphatic exclamation point.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85