Jun 12, 2014, 10:33 PM EDT
This one play near the end of a first half dominated by the Spurs tells you all you need to know about what went down over the game’s first 24 minutes.
San Antonio was too quick, too focused and too spry for Miami to deal with, and this put-back slam from Kawhi Leonard showcased all of it, and put the Spurs up by 22 points late in the second quarter with an emphatic exclamation point.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32