Jun 12, 2014, 10:33 PM EDT
This one play near the end of a first half dominated by the Spurs tells you all you need to know about what went down over the game’s first 24 minutes.
San Antonio was too quick, too focused and too spry for Miami to deal with, and this put-back slam from Kawhi Leonard showcased all of it, and put the Spurs up by 22 points late in the second quarter with an emphatic exclamation point.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 4
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 22
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9