Jun 12, 2014, 10:33 PM EDT
This one play near the end of a first half dominated by the Spurs tells you all you need to know about what went down over the game’s first 24 minutes.
San Antonio was too quick, too focused and too spry for Miami to deal with, and this put-back slam from Kawhi Leonard showcased all of it, and put the Spurs up by 22 points late in the second quarter with an emphatic exclamation point.
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 0
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 39
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 14
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 8
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55