Jun 12, 2014, 10:33 PM EST
This one play near the end of a first half dominated by the Spurs tells you all you need to know about what went down over the game’s first 24 minutes.
San Antonio was too quick, too focused and too spry for Miami to deal with, and this put-back slam from Kawhi Leonard showcased all of it, and put the Spurs up by 22 points late in the second quarter with an emphatic exclamation point.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 6
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 2
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 18
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 48
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12