Jun 11, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
The Spurs did more than steal a game in Miami, they owned a game in Miami.
Russ Thaler and I discuss what happened in Game 3 (you can’t give these Spurs and inch of space and the Heat gave them four feet) and how the Heat respond. The Heat better come out with a sense of urgency and desperation in Game 4 or this series may not see Miami again.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29