Jun 10, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
From Chris Paul‘s Instagram: In honor of my man @kevinhart4real movie premiere tonite I figured I would show how we spent yesterday… #SundayFunDay #DontJump #IWishICouldDoThatFaReal #HendrixSawItToo #ThinkLikeAManToo
I’m not sure throwing down a big dunk on Kevin Hart — the 5’2″ comedian in approximately 45 percent of the movies released last year (by my estimate) — should qualify as a “poster” but this was pretty classic. Chris Paul was having a little fun with his friend. Pun intended.
Hart is a huge NBA fan and a former MVP of the All-Star Weekend Celebrity Game. A title he had stolen by the Secretary of Education. A suit. That can’t feel good.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 1
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14