Jun 10, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
From Chris Paul‘s Instagram: In honor of my man @kevinhart4real movie premiere tonite I figured I would show how we spent yesterday… #SundayFunDay #DontJump #IWishICouldDoThatFaReal #HendrixSawItToo #ThinkLikeAManToo
I’m not sure throwing down a big dunk on Kevin Hart — the 5’2″ comedian in approximately 45 percent of the movies released last year (by my estimate) — should qualify as a “poster” but this was pretty classic. Chris Paul was having a little fun with his friend. Pun intended.
Hart is a huge NBA fan and a former MVP of the All-Star Weekend Celebrity Game. A title he had stolen by the Secretary of Education. A suit. That can’t feel good.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20