Jun 10, 2014, 3:59 PM EST
From Chris Paul‘s Instagram: In honor of my man @kevinhart4real movie premiere tonite I figured I would show how we spent yesterday… #SundayFunDay #DontJump #IWishICouldDoThatFaReal #HendrixSawItToo #ThinkLikeAManToo
I’m not sure throwing down a big dunk on Kevin Hart — the 5’2″ comedian in approximately 45 percent of the movies released last year (by my estimate) — should qualify as a “poster” but this was pretty classic. Chris Paul was having a little fun with his friend. Pun intended.
Hart is a huge NBA fan and a former MVP of the All-Star Weekend Celebrity Game. A title he had stolen by the Secretary of Education. A suit. That can’t feel good.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 4
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 40
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 6
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5