Jun 10, 2014, 3:59 PM EST
From Chris Paul‘s Instagram: In honor of my man @kevinhart4real movie premiere tonite I figured I would show how we spent yesterday… #SundayFunDay #DontJump #IWishICouldDoThatFaReal #HendrixSawItToo #ThinkLikeAManToo
I’m not sure throwing down a big dunk on Kevin Hart — the 5’2″ comedian in approximately 45 percent of the movies released last year (by my estimate) — should qualify as a “poster” but this was pretty classic. Chris Paul was having a little fun with his friend. Pun intended.
Hart is a huge NBA fan and a former MVP of the All-Star Weekend Celebrity Game. A title he had stolen by the Secretary of Education. A suit. That can’t feel good.
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 12
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14