Jun 10, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
From Chris Paul‘s Instagram: In honor of my man @kevinhart4real movie premiere tonite I figured I would show how we spent yesterday… #SundayFunDay #DontJump #IWishICouldDoThatFaReal #HendrixSawItToo #ThinkLikeAManToo
I’m not sure throwing down a big dunk on Kevin Hart — the 5’2″ comedian in approximately 45 percent of the movies released last year (by my estimate) — should qualify as a “poster” but this was pretty classic. Chris Paul was having a little fun with his friend. Pun intended.
Hart is a huge NBA fan and a former MVP of the All-Star Weekend Celebrity Game. A title he had stolen by the Secretary of Education. A suit. That can’t feel good.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8