Jun 9, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
Is there anything Gregg Popovich can scheme, any steps the Spurs can come up with to slow LeBron James?
That’s the first question Kay Adams throws at me in today’s PBT Extra, one where I am on the phone from San Antonio (right before heading to the airport and Miami). We talk NBA Finals and who has the edge after the first two games.
It has to be Miami, which has yet to lose at home these playoffs. San Antonio has to find a way to steal one on the road.
The problem, as Popovich noted in his press conference, is that you can double LeBron and take the ball out of his hands, but then he finds the open man and someone like Chris Bosh knocks down a key shot. There are no easy, good answers for the Spurs.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 5
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 5
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 7
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 18
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31