Jun 7, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
LeBron James has been the main story in these Finals, and for fans who have any questions as to what it was like for him to deal with the muscle cramps that sidelined him late or how the recovery process has been, Saturday afternoon is the chance to ask him yourself.
James will conduct a Facebook Live during practice media availability on Saturday, June 7 at 1:30 pm ET live from the AT&T Center in San Antonio.
Spurs players Boris Diaw and Patty Mills will participate in the live 30-minute show available to view on www.facebooklive.com and www.facebook.com/nba. Fans will be able to submit questions via Facebook and Instagram.
Throughout the Finals, the league will be providing unique content via Twitter and Snapchat, and will have additional opportunities to interact with NBA legends and players by submitting questions on Reddit as part of the site’s “Ask Me Anything” platform.
The NBA reminds via the official release that it has built one the largest social media communities in the world, with more than 625 million fans and followers combined across all league, team, and player pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Sina, and Tencent.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 18
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 37
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85