Jun 7, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
LeBron James has been the main story in these Finals, and for fans who have any questions as to what it was like for him to deal with the muscle cramps that sidelined him late or how the recovery process has been, Saturday afternoon is the chance to ask him yourself.
James will conduct a Facebook Live during practice media availability on Saturday, June 7 at 1:30 pm ET live from the AT&T Center in San Antonio.
Spurs players Boris Diaw and Patty Mills will participate in the live 30-minute show available to view on www.facebooklive.com and www.facebook.com/nba. Fans will be able to submit questions via Facebook and Instagram.
Throughout the Finals, the league will be providing unique content via Twitter and Snapchat, and will have additional opportunities to interact with NBA legends and players by submitting questions on Reddit as part of the site’s “Ask Me Anything” platform.
The NBA reminds via the official release that it has built one the largest social media communities in the world, with more than 625 million fans and followers combined across all league, team, and player pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Sina, and Tencent.
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 0
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10
- LeBron James lifts Kyrie Irving and Cavaliers to 3-0 lead over Celtics 13
- PBT Extra: Thin bench becomes big issue for Clippers against Spurs 7