Jun 7, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
LeBron James has been the main story in these Finals, and for fans who have any questions as to what it was like for him to deal with the muscle cramps that sidelined him late or how the recovery process has been, Saturday afternoon is the chance to ask him yourself.
James will conduct a Facebook Live during practice media availability on Saturday, June 7 at 1:30 pm ET live from the AT&T Center in San Antonio.
Spurs players Boris Diaw and Patty Mills will participate in the live 30-minute show available to view on www.facebooklive.com and www.facebook.com/nba. Fans will be able to submit questions via Facebook and Instagram.
Throughout the Finals, the league will be providing unique content via Twitter and Snapchat, and will have additional opportunities to interact with NBA legends and players by submitting questions on Reddit as part of the site’s “Ask Me Anything” platform.
The NBA reminds via the official release that it has built one the largest social media communities in the world, with more than 625 million fans and followers combined across all league, team, and player pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Sina, and Tencent.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 21
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 37
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 56
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28