Jun 7, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
LeBron James has been the main story in these Finals, and for fans who have any questions as to what it was like for him to deal with the muscle cramps that sidelined him late or how the recovery process has been, Saturday afternoon is the chance to ask him yourself.
James will conduct a Facebook Live during practice media availability on Saturday, June 7 at 1:30 pm ET live from the AT&T Center in San Antonio.
Spurs players Boris Diaw and Patty Mills will participate in the live 30-minute show available to view on www.facebooklive.com and www.facebook.com/nba. Fans will be able to submit questions via Facebook and Instagram.
Throughout the Finals, the league will be providing unique content via Twitter and Snapchat, and will have additional opportunities to interact with NBA legends and players by submitting questions on Reddit as part of the site’s “Ask Me Anything” platform.
The NBA reminds via the official release that it has built one the largest social media communities in the world, with more than 625 million fans and followers combined across all league, team, and player pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Sina, and Tencent.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 4
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 16
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6