Jun 7, 2014, 3:58 PM EST
SAN ANTONIO — LeBron James met with the media prior to his team’s practice on Saturday — yes he feels better, yes he’s practicing, yes he’s going to play — but it was the end of the session that was classic.
Dwyane Wade asked the last question — “You ready to go to practice so we can get better, bro?”
To which LeBron did his best Iverson imitation.
That pretty much summed up the session, down one the Heat are still loose and confident.
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 10
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 4
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14
- LeBron James, with chance to beat Spurs, loses ball to end game (video) 39
- NBA suspends Hornets’ Jeff Taylor for 24 games following guilty plea for domestic violence 7
- PBT Extra: Is Dwight Howard NBA’s newest villain? 31
- Report: Bradley Beal to make season debut Wednesday for Wizards 5