Jun 7, 2014, 3:58 PM EDT
SAN ANTONIO — LeBron James met with the media prior to his team’s practice on Saturday — yes he feels better, yes he’s practicing, yes he’s going to play — but it was the end of the session that was classic.
Dwyane Wade asked the last question — “You ready to go to practice so we can get better, bro?”
To which LeBron did his best Iverson imitation.
That pretty much summed up the session, down one the Heat are still loose and confident.
- 67RIEFNS: Warriors starters with Draymond Green 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 15
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 9
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70