LeBron James does his best Iverson “practice” imitation (VIDEO)

Jun 7, 2014, 3:58 PM EDT

SAN ANTONIO — LeBron James met with the media prior to his team’s practice on Saturday — yes he feels better, yes he’s practicing, yes he’s going to play — but it was the end of the session that was classic.

Dwyane Wade asked the last question — “You ready to go to practice so we can get better, bro?”

To which LeBron did his best Iverson imitation.

That pretty much summed up the session, down one the Heat are still loose and confident.

1. miamiHeatlesnotBeatles - Jun 7, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Love these guys man. All about team play and winning. Great locker room and organization.

• mannyfresh209 - Jun 7, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Even Miami detractors can admit, they would to be a part of that team, just for the camaraderie itself. Let alone, the success.

2. jimb25 - Jun 7, 2014 at 4:24 PM

It is AI’s b-day today! Nice one Bron. Still hate the Heat tho.

3. elcapitanfiscal - Jun 7, 2014 at 4:29 PM

Why does everyone hate LeBron? He is one of the few true role models out there and everyone bashes him.

• jollyjoker2 - Jun 7, 2014 at 4:50 PM

Because the way he handled the Cleveland situation was class less to the state and to the organization….. So why should we treat him with class now?

• calkinsrob - Jun 7, 2014 at 7:29 PM

theyre just haters. theyre turning me into a fan honestly. Hes not my favorite player, but hes the best in the planet.(didnt get to see much of jordan, so ill say lebron may be the best play Ill ever get to see play). Never in trouble with the law. No divorce or any issues with his family. Youd have to be an idiot to hate this guy – certainly not a bball fan.

Also, I just read the Jordan Rules, I dont think Lebron has surpassed Jordan as the GOAT as of now(maybe never), but I can almost guarantee that Lebron is a better teammate than Jordan. Jordan was such a dick, and there’s no denying that haha.

• duhwighthoward - Jun 7, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Would you want your children to cover themselves in tattoos like that or to betray those most loyal to them?

• capsfan14 - Jun 8, 2014 at 5:26 AM

You’re an idiot.

• jimeejohnson - Jun 8, 2014 at 9:44 AM

As long as some stupid chick like you is not my father I’ll be ok.

• duhwighthoward - Jun 8, 2014 at 11:06 AM

He couldn’t pass an elementary school grammar test. And he’s a true role model?

4. timb12 - Jun 7, 2014 at 4:46 PM

I like Lebron as much as the next guy, best player in the world. But I really think Brian Windsurf would suck Lebron’s D if he asked him. Look at him smiling with such delight! Oh what a joyous occasion!

5. antistratfordian - Jun 7, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Fun. Relaxed. Loose. The Spurs are in trouble.

James said he really wanted to make a statement in Game 1, but was frustrated that his body wouldn’t let him. He is going to be a handful in Game 2.

6. amehta256 - Jun 7, 2014 at 5:14 PM

I can watch Iverson’s practice rant all day long!!

7. ptownbearsfan420 - Jun 7, 2014 at 6:04 PM

Awesome…

8. courtjester1234 - Jun 7, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Anyone remember Ricky Waters “For who for what?”

9. money2long - Jun 7, 2014 at 9:32 PM

Natural and funny

• jimeejohnson - Jun 8, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Unlike Richie CantonPeaBrain, who is dumb as sin and a pitiful little punk.

10. pbtunpaidwriter - Jun 7, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Kurt showed up in his sunglasses to the presser and asked Spo a question about Diaw then Spo said “I already answered that.”

Pay attention man!

• Kurt Helin - Jun 8, 2014 at 6:07 PM

I had been out of the room getting other interviews with guys not on the podium, came in to ask the Diaw question and… that didn’t go well. I believe I was the only person ever to ask a Diaw question without a French accent.

• pbtunpaidwriter - Jun 9, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Im jk man. Good to get a reply from you.

Keep up the good work!

11. gmsingh123 - Jun 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Is this what LeBron means when he claims he’s a “student of the game”?

Heat can make playoffs without LeBron
Top 10 NBA Player Searches