Jun 6, 2014, 2:22 PM EST
Planking? Over with.
Tebowing? Got cut.
LeBronning? That’s where it’s at now.
Not going to lie – as much the contempt for LeBron is misguided – I would probably be LeBronning with a couple friends if I were a Spurs fan.
Just you and a couple of your best buds in a close embrace and the momentarily feeling of superiority to the best basketball player in the world. It looks fun.
But you probably won’t hold the high ground for long.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 62
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13