Jun 6, 2014, 2:22 PM EDT
Planking? Over with.
Tebowing? Got cut.
LeBronning? That’s where it’s at now.
Not going to lie – as much the contempt for LeBron is misguided – I would probably be LeBronning with a couple friends if I were a Spurs fan.
Just you and a couple of your best buds in a close embrace and the momentarily feeling of superiority to the best basketball player in the world. It looks fun.
But you probably won’t hold the high ground for long.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30