Jun 6, 2014, 2:22 PM EDT
Planking? Over with.
Tebowing? Got cut.
LeBronning? That’s where it’s at now.
Not going to lie – as much the contempt for LeBron is misguided – I would probably be LeBronning with a couple friends if I were a Spurs fan.
Just you and a couple of your best buds in a close embrace and the momentarily feeling of superiority to the best basketball player in the world. It looks fun.
But you probably won’t hold the high ground for long.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 15
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 8
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4