Jun 6, 2014, 2:22 PM EDT
Planking? Over with.
Tebowing? Got cut.
LeBronning? That’s where it’s at now.
Not going to lie – as much the contempt for LeBron is misguided – I would probably be LeBronning with a couple friends if I were a Spurs fan.
Just you and a couple of your best buds in a close embrace and the momentarily feeling of superiority to the best basketball player in the world. It looks fun.
But you probably won’t hold the high ground for long.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 0
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 45
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13