Jun 6, 2014, 2:22 PM EDT
Planking? Over with.
Tebowing? Got cut.
LeBronning? That’s where it’s at now.
Not going to lie – as much the contempt for LeBron is misguided – I would probably be LeBronning with a couple friends if I were a Spurs fan.
Just you and a couple of your best buds in a close embrace and the momentarily feeling of superiority to the best basketball player in the world. It looks fun.
But you probably won’t hold the high ground for long.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18