Jun 6, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
What’s the point listing every NBA team? The Timberwolves have surely gotten more offers than they can count.
Flip Saunders, via Sid Hartman of the StarTribune:
“We probably have 16 teams that have called us,” Saunders said, regarding interest in Love around the league. “We haven’t called anybody.”
What are the other 13 teams doing?
Love’s outside-inside game, great rebounding and sterling passing make him a great fit on any team offensively. He need work defensively, but his offense makes him a major contributor.
It’s very difficult to win big in the NBA without a star (or two or three), and Love is one. Many teams lack the ammo to trade for him, but it’s still not clear exactly what Minnesota is seeking.
At least give Flip a call to inquire.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 2
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 30
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 13
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70