Jun 6, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
What’s the point listing every NBA team? The Timberwolves have surely gotten more offers than they can count.
Flip Saunders, via Sid Hartman of the StarTribune:
“We probably have 16 teams that have called us,” Saunders said, regarding interest in Love around the league. “We haven’t called anybody.”
What are the other 13 teams doing?
Love’s outside-inside game, great rebounding and sterling passing make him a great fit on any team offensively. He need work defensively, but his offense makes him a major contributor.
It’s very difficult to win big in the NBA without a star (or two or three), and Love is one. Many teams lack the ammo to trade for him, but it’s still not clear exactly what Minnesota is seeking.
At least give Flip a call to inquire.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14