Jun 6, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
What’s the point listing every NBA team? The Timberwolves have surely gotten more offers than they can count.
Flip Saunders, via Sid Hartman of the StarTribune:
“We probably have 16 teams that have called us,” Saunders said, regarding interest in Love around the league. “We haven’t called anybody.”
What are the other 13 teams doing?
Love’s outside-inside game, great rebounding and sterling passing make him a great fit on any team offensively. He need work defensively, but his offense makes him a major contributor.
It’s very difficult to win big in the NBA without a star (or two or three), and Love is one. Many teams lack the ammo to trade for him, but it’s still not clear exactly what Minnesota is seeking.
At least give Flip a call to inquire.
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 0
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 4
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 14
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 45
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 13
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63