Jun 6, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
What’s the point listing every NBA team? The Timberwolves have surely gotten more offers than they can count.
Flip Saunders, via Sid Hartman of the StarTribune:
“We probably have 16 teams that have called us,” Saunders said, regarding interest in Love around the league. “We haven’t called anybody.”
What are the other 13 teams doing?
Love’s outside-inside game, great rebounding and sterling passing make him a great fit on any team offensively. He need work defensively, but his offense makes him a major contributor.
It’s very difficult to win big in the NBA without a star (or two or three), and Love is one. Many teams lack the ammo to trade for him, but it’s still not clear exactly what Minnesota is seeking.
At least give Flip a call to inquire.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 8
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 18
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6