Jun 5, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
If I was gifted at predicting sporting events, including the NBA, I’d be living in a 5,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
Kay Adams reminds me that I predicted a Clippers/Pacers NBA Finals to kick off this PBT Extra, then we get into the fun of a rematch of one of the best Finals in recent years.
We talk about Tony Parker‘s ankle and how that’s a concern, but I’m still taking the Spurs in this series. Miami has not defended like the team that won back-to-back titles, and now they go against the first team they have seen these playoffs that will quickly pass out of the double team and find the open man. I think that catches up with the Heat.
But take my predictive abilities for what they are worth.
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 32
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 52
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8