Jun 5, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
If I was gifted at predicting sporting events, including the NBA, I’d be living in a 5,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
Kay Adams reminds me that I predicted a Clippers/Pacers NBA Finals to kick off this PBT Extra, then we get into the fun of a rematch of one of the best Finals in recent years.
We talk about Tony Parker‘s ankle and how that’s a concern, but I’m still taking the Spurs in this series. Miami has not defended like the team that won back-to-back titles, and now they go against the first team they have seen these playoffs that will quickly pass out of the double team and find the open man. I think that catches up with the Heat.
But take my predictive abilities for what they are worth.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6