Jun 5, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
If I was gifted at predicting sporting events, including the NBA, I’d be living in a 5,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
Kay Adams reminds me that I predicted a Clippers/Pacers NBA Finals to kick off this PBT Extra, then we get into the fun of a rematch of one of the best Finals in recent years.
We talk about Tony Parker‘s ankle and how that’s a concern, but I’m still taking the Spurs in this series. Miami has not defended like the team that won back-to-back titles, and now they go against the first team they have seen these playoffs that will quickly pass out of the double team and find the open man. I think that catches up with the Heat.
But take my predictive abilities for what they are worth.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23