Jun 5, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
If I was gifted at predicting sporting events, including the NBA, I’d be living in a 5,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
Kay Adams reminds me that I predicted a Clippers/Pacers NBA Finals to kick off this PBT Extra, then we get into the fun of a rematch of one of the best Finals in recent years.
We talk about Tony Parker‘s ankle and how that’s a concern, but I’m still taking the Spurs in this series. Miami has not defended like the team that won back-to-back titles, and now they go against the first team they have seen these playoffs that will quickly pass out of the double team and find the open man. I think that catches up with the Heat.
But take my predictive abilities for what they are worth.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28