Jun 4, 2014, 4:31 PM EDT
Zach LaVine, one of the three Bruins who could go in the first round of the NBA Draft later this month, was at the Lakers’ facility working out and they tweeted out this photo.
To answer your question, he tested with a 46″ vertical leap at the Lakers workout.
Damn. That’s higher than the already impressive Andrew Wiggins vertical.
Of course, LaVine having elite athleticism has never been the question. What scouts are divided over is whether he is basically just an AAU player or if he can develop the needed skills and discipline to make it in the NBA.
Somebody is going to draft him late in the first round, early in the second, making a bet that he can develop. However high he can jump, don’t expect him to be impacting NBA games for a few years
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 79
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20