Jun 4, 2014, 4:31 PM EDT
Zach LaVine, one of the three Bruins who could go in the first round of the NBA Draft later this month, was at the Lakers’ facility working out and they tweeted out this photo.
To answer your question, he tested with a 46″ vertical leap at the Lakers workout.
Damn. That’s higher than the already impressive Andrew Wiggins vertical.
Of course, LaVine having elite athleticism has never been the question. What scouts are divided over is whether he is basically just an AAU player or if he can develop the needed skills and discipline to make it in the NBA.
Somebody is going to draft him late in the first round, early in the second, making a bet that he can develop. However high he can jump, don’t expect him to be impacting NBA games for a few years
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 8
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 42
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11