Jun 4, 2014, 4:31 PM EDT
Zach LaVine, one of the three Bruins who could go in the first round of the NBA Draft later this month, was at the Lakers’ facility working out and they tweeted out this photo.
To answer your question, he tested with a 46″ vertical leap at the Lakers workout.
Damn. That’s higher than the already impressive Andrew Wiggins vertical.
Of course, LaVine having elite athleticism has never been the question. What scouts are divided over is whether he is basically just an AAU player or if he can develop the needed skills and discipline to make it in the NBA.
Somebody is going to draft him late in the first round, early in the second, making a bet that he can develop. However high he can jump, don’t expect him to be impacting NBA games for a few years
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61