Jun 4, 2014, 4:31 PM EST
Zach LaVine, one of the three Bruins who could go in the first round of the NBA Draft later this month, was at the Lakers’ facility working out and they tweeted out this photo.
To answer your question, he tested with a 46″ vertical leap at the Lakers workout.
Damn. That’s higher than the already impressive Andrew Wiggins vertical.
Of course, LaVine having elite athleticism has never been the question. What scouts are divided over is whether he is basically just an AAU player or if he can develop the needed skills and discipline to make it in the NBA.
Somebody is going to draft him late in the first round, early in the second, making a bet that he can develop. However high he can jump, don’t expect him to be impacting NBA games for a few years
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 5
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9