Jun 4, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
One time was just not enough.
The Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs are getting together for Part Deux — a rematch of one of the best Finals in recent memory. In the latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio break it all down.
That starts with talking about Tony Parker‘s ankle. From there we talk about legacy implications for the Spurs and the Heat (more specifically for Tim Duncan and LeBron James), plus we get into how much does a healthy Dwyane Wade help Miami out compared to last season? We get into all of that and more, then we make our predictions (and no, we do not agree).
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 27
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 2
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 29
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 36
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10