Jun 4, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
One time was just not enough.
The Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs are getting together for Part Deux — a rematch of one of the best Finals in recent memory. In the latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio break it all down.
That starts with talking about Tony Parker‘s ankle. From there we talk about legacy implications for the Spurs and the Heat (more specifically for Tim Duncan and LeBron James), plus we get into how much does a healthy Dwyane Wade help Miami out compared to last season? We get into all of that and more, then we make our predictions (and no, we do not agree).
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 10
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 19
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14