Jun 4, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
One time was just not enough.
The Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs are getting together for Part Deux — a rematch of one of the best Finals in recent memory. In the latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio break it all down.
That starts with talking about Tony Parker‘s ankle. From there we talk about legacy implications for the Spurs and the Heat (more specifically for Tim Duncan and LeBron James), plus we get into how much does a healthy Dwyane Wade help Miami out compared to last season? We get into all of that and more, then we make our predictions (and no, we do not agree).
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6