Jun 4, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
One time was just not enough.
The Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs are getting together for Part Deux — a rematch of one of the best Finals in recent memory. In the latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio break it all down.
That starts with talking about Tony Parker‘s ankle. From there we talk about legacy implications for the Spurs and the Heat (more specifically for Tim Duncan and LeBron James), plus we get into how much does a healthy Dwyane Wade help Miami out compared to last season? We get into all of that and more, then we make our predictions (and no, we do not agree).
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 1
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 44