Jun 4, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
One time was just not enough.
The Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs are getting together for Part Deux — a rematch of one of the best Finals in recent memory. In the latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio break it all down.
That starts with talking about Tony Parker‘s ankle. From there we talk about legacy implications for the Spurs and the Heat (more specifically for Tim Duncan and LeBron James), plus we get into how much does a healthy Dwyane Wade help Miami out compared to last season? We get into all of that and more, then we make our predictions (and no, we do not agree).
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 4
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 40
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 6
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5