Jun 3, 2014, 12:02 AM EDT
They’re interested in Alvin Gentry and Adrian Griffin.
No, not not the Jazz.
Well, yes the Jazz.
Ramona Shelburne of ESPN:
Multiple sources tell The Tribune that Chicago Bulls assistant Adrian Griffin will interview a second time for Utah’s head coaching vacancy.
The Tribune has confirmed that Atlanta Hawks assistant Quin Snyder has interviewed once with Utah, and like Griffin, has been called back for a second interview.
These might be the Jazz’s final candidates, but I wouldn’t count on that. Utah’s coaching search has reached wide, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see more potential coaches get second interviews.
If the Jazz want Gentry, they should act a little more quickly. The Lakers are interested him, too.
We might soon learn whether Utah more highly values Gentry or a prolonged process.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 8
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 10