Jun 3, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
Bogdan Bogdanović is projected as a second-round pick in the 2014 NBA draft. A 21-year-old shooting guard from Serbia, he has quality size and a solid skillset, but he lacks the athleticism necessary to put his draft stock over top.
He can also slightly lose his temper after an, admittedly bad, foul call.
That doesn’t excuse the “coaching” that followed (hat tip: Barry Petchesky of Deadspin):
You think Bogdanović is pulling a Dario Saric and fooling around about when he’ll join the NBA? If Bogdanović isn’t stateside next season, he’s a glutton for punishment (and/or facing contractual hang-ups).
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 11
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 5
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7