Jun 3, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
Bogdan Bogdanović is projected as a second-round pick in the 2014 NBA draft. A 21-year-old shooting guard from Serbia, he has quality size and a solid skillset, but he lacks the athleticism necessary to put his draft stock over top.
He can also slightly lose his temper after an, admittedly bad, foul call.
That doesn’t excuse the “coaching” that followed (hat tip: Barry Petchesky of Deadspin):
You think Bogdanović is pulling a Dario Saric and fooling around about when he’ll join the NBA? If Bogdanović isn’t stateside next season, he’s a glutton for punishment (and/or facing contractual hang-ups).
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 9
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 8
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54