Jun 3, 2014, 8:34 PM EDT
Sources say free agent Paul Gasol is being recruited by Elmo to join the Sesame Street team next season. Insert your own joke here about how Sesame Street is less of a circus than Mike D’Antoni’s Lakers last year.
The NBA has a running tradition with the educational children’s show, going back to Dr. J and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar up through Carmelo Anthony, Blake Griffin and now Pau Gasol. Dwight Howard seemed to fit in especially well, but I guess that shouldn’t be a surprise.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 79
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20