Jun 3, 2014, 8:34 PM EDT
Sources say free agent Paul Gasol is being recruited by Elmo to join the Sesame Street team next season. Insert your own joke here about how Sesame Street is less of a circus than Mike D’Antoni’s Lakers last year.
The NBA has a running tradition with the educational children’s show, going back to Dr. J and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar up through Carmelo Anthony, Blake Griffin and now Pau Gasol. Dwight Howard seemed to fit in especially well, but I guess that shouldn’t be a surprise.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 0
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 58
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10