Jun 3, 2014, 3:05 PM EDT
Miami went through a practice at their training facility Tuesday before hopping on a plane to the city where the women all hate Charles Barkley.
The Birdman Chris Andersen did not practice with them, but is traveling to San Antonio with the crew. Here is what the Heat posted on Instagram:
Before taking off for San Antonio later this afternoon – your @MiamiHEAT went through a morning practice today inside @AmericanAirlinesArena. Chris Andersen (who was held out of yesterday’s practice) was limited to conditioning today.
Andersen had a bruised thigh that forced him to sit out a game against the Indiana Pacers — a series where Andersen’s size was desperately needed. Or at least so everyone thought, turns out the Pacers couldn’t keep up with the small Heat lineups.
The Heat are being cautious, expect Andersen to play in Game 1 — he was good enough to go in Game 6 against Indiana, putting up nine points and grabbing 10 rebounds in just 13 minutes on the court. He’ll be fine after a week off.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 17
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 25
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2