Jun 3, 2014, 3:05 PM EDT
Miami went through a practice at their training facility Tuesday before hopping on a plane to the city where the women all hate Charles Barkley.
The Birdman Chris Andersen did not practice with them, but is traveling to San Antonio with the crew. Here is what the Heat posted on Instagram:
Before taking off for San Antonio later this afternoon – your @MiamiHEAT went through a morning practice today inside @AmericanAirlinesArena. Chris Andersen (who was held out of yesterday’s practice) was limited to conditioning today.
Andersen had a bruised thigh that forced him to sit out a game against the Indiana Pacers — a series where Andersen’s size was desperately needed. Or at least so everyone thought, turns out the Pacers couldn’t keep up with the small Heat lineups.
The Heat are being cautious, expect Andersen to play in Game 1 — he was good enough to go in Game 6 against Indiana, putting up nine points and grabbing 10 rebounds in just 13 minutes on the court. He’ll be fine after a week off.
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 0
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 24
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 17