Jun 3, 2014, 3:05 PM EST
Miami went through a practice at their training facility Tuesday before hopping on a plane to the city where the women all hate Charles Barkley.
The Birdman Chris Andersen did not practice with them, but is traveling to San Antonio with the crew. Here is what the Heat posted on Instagram:
Before taking off for San Antonio later this afternoon – your @MiamiHEAT went through a morning practice today inside @AmericanAirlinesArena. Chris Andersen (who was held out of yesterday’s practice) was limited to conditioning today.
Andersen had a bruised thigh that forced him to sit out a game against the Indiana Pacers — a series where Andersen’s size was desperately needed. Or at least so everyone thought, turns out the Pacers couldn’t keep up with the small Heat lineups.
The Heat are being cautious, expect Andersen to play in Game 1 — he was good enough to go in Game 6 against Indiana, putting up nine points and grabbing 10 rebounds in just 13 minutes on the court. He’ll be fine after a week off.
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 32
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6