Jun 3, 2014, 3:05 PM EST
Miami went through a practice at their training facility Tuesday before hopping on a plane to the city where the women all hate Charles Barkley.
The Birdman Chris Andersen did not practice with them, but is traveling to San Antonio with the crew. Here is what the Heat posted on Instagram:
Before taking off for San Antonio later this afternoon – your @MiamiHEAT went through a morning practice today inside @AmericanAirlinesArena. Chris Andersen (who was held out of yesterday’s practice) was limited to conditioning today.
Andersen had a bruised thigh that forced him to sit out a game against the Indiana Pacers — a series where Andersen’s size was desperately needed. Or at least so everyone thought, turns out the Pacers couldn’t keep up with the small Heat lineups.
The Heat are being cautious, expect Andersen to play in Game 1 — he was good enough to go in Game 6 against Indiana, putting up nine points and grabbing 10 rebounds in just 13 minutes on the court. He’ll be fine after a week off.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15