Jun 1, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
One key thing that is different between the 2014 Heat/Spurs matchup and the 2013 version — the format.
The NBA has broken away from the 2-3-2 and is returning to the 2-2-1-1-1 format. How big might that be? If this were in place a year ago the legendary Game 6 (Ray Allen‘s stepback three game) would have taken place in San Antonio. And likely ended differently.
Here is your schedule for the 2014 Finals. All times listed are Eastern.
Game 1 – Thursday at San Antonio 9:00PM ABC
Game 2 – Sunday at San Antonio 8:00PM ABC
Game 3 – June 10 at Miami 9:00PM ABC
Game 4 – June 12 at Miami 9:00PM ABC
Game 5 * June 15 at San Antonio 8:00PM ABC
Game 6 * June 17 at Miami 9:00PM ABC
Game 7 * June 20 at San Antonio ABC
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 8
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 19
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 14
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 70
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 66
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14