Jun 1, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
One key thing that is different between the 2014 Heat/Spurs matchup and the 2013 version — the format.
The NBA has broken away from the 2-3-2 and is returning to the 2-2-1-1-1 format. How big might that be? If this were in place a year ago the legendary Game 6 (Ray Allen‘s stepback three game) would have taken place in San Antonio. And likely ended differently.
Here is your schedule for the 2014 Finals. All times listed are Eastern.
Game 1 – Thursday at San Antonio 9:00PM ABC
Game 2 – Sunday at San Antonio 8:00PM ABC
Game 3 – June 10 at Miami 9:00PM ABC
Game 4 – June 12 at Miami 9:00PM ABC
Game 5 * June 15 at San Antonio 8:00PM ABC
Game 6 * June 17 at Miami 9:00PM ABC
Game 7 * June 20 at San Antonio ABC
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 20
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10