May 29, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
It did on Thursday — $10,000. The league made it official and noted the $10,000 amount was because this was Stephenson’s second called out flop of the Eastern Conference Finals (both on LeBron).
Give credit to the officials, who didn’t call the foul the Pacers were trying to draw in either case.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 65
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 14
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32