May 29, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
It did on Thursday — $10,000. The league made it official and noted the $10,000 amount was because this was Stephenson’s second called out flop of the Eastern Conference Finals (both on LeBron).
Give credit to the officials, who didn’t call the foul the Pacers were trying to draw in either case.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 26
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25