May 29, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
It did on Thursday — $10,000. The league made it official and noted the $10,000 amount was because this was Stephenson’s second called out flop of the Eastern Conference Finals (both on LeBron).
Give credit to the officials, who didn’t call the foul the Pacers were trying to draw in either case.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16