May 28, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
I don’t think Gregg Popovich is as crusty as he appears during his in-game interviews. Not anymore, at least.
Popovich’s combativeness with sideline reporters has become a thing, and he seems to enjoy playing it up.
But after staring at David Aldridge for seven seconds, an eternity on live television, the Spurs coach eventually gave reasonably thoughtful answers – at least considering that he was in the middle of coaching a game.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 4
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7