May 27, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
Is there any other player in the game who could make that play?
LeBron James was dominant on Memorial Day, lifting the Heat to a 3-1 series lead over the Pacers. No doubt Chris Bosh’s arrival helped and Dwyane Wade‘s continued strong play is key, but LeBron was a force of nature in Game 4.
It showed on this one, which might be the signature play of this series. He drove right past George Hill, split the help and threw down the reverse.
Note to Paul George and David West: The reason the Heat got to the free throw line so many more times is they attacked the paint like this all night long, while you guys settled. The aggressors get the calls in the NBA and that was Miami Monday night.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 12
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 41
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31