May 27, 2014, 8:46 AM EST
Is there any other player in the game who could make that play?
LeBron James was dominant on Memorial Day, lifting the Heat to a 3-1 series lead over the Pacers. No doubt Chris Bosh’s arrival helped and Dwyane Wade‘s continued strong play is key, but LeBron was a force of nature in Game 4.
It showed on this one, which might be the signature play of this series. He drove right past George Hill, split the help and threw down the reverse.
Note to Paul George and David West: The reason the Heat got to the free throw line so many more times is they attacked the paint like this all night long, while you guys settled. The aggressors get the calls in the NBA and that was Miami Monday night.
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 0
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10