May 27, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
Is there any other player in the game who could make that play?
LeBron James was dominant on Memorial Day, lifting the Heat to a 3-1 series lead over the Pacers. No doubt Chris Bosh’s arrival helped and Dwyane Wade‘s continued strong play is key, but LeBron was a force of nature in Game 4.
It showed on this one, which might be the signature play of this series. He drove right past George Hill, split the help and threw down the reverse.
Note to Paul George and David West: The reason the Heat got to the free throw line so many more times is they attacked the paint like this all night long, while you guys settled. The aggressors get the calls in the NBA and that was Miami Monday night.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 76
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32