May 27, 2014, 8:46 AM EST
Is there any other player in the game who could make that play?
LeBron James was dominant on Memorial Day, lifting the Heat to a 3-1 series lead over the Pacers. No doubt Chris Bosh’s arrival helped and Dwyane Wade‘s continued strong play is key, but LeBron was a force of nature in Game 4.
It showed on this one, which might be the signature play of this series. He drove right past George Hill, split the help and threw down the reverse.
Note to Paul George and David West: The reason the Heat got to the free throw line so many more times is they attacked the paint like this all night long, while you guys settled. The aggressors get the calls in the NBA and that was Miami Monday night.
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 2
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35