May 27, 2014, 8:46 AM EST
Is there any other player in the game who could make that play?
LeBron James was dominant on Memorial Day, lifting the Heat to a 3-1 series lead over the Pacers. No doubt Chris Bosh’s arrival helped and Dwyane Wade‘s continued strong play is key, but LeBron was a force of nature in Game 4.
It showed on this one, which might be the signature play of this series. He drove right past George Hill, split the help and threw down the reverse.
Note to Paul George and David West: The reason the Heat got to the free throw line so many more times is they attacked the paint like this all night long, while you guys settled. The aggressors get the calls in the NBA and that was Miami Monday night.
- What rust? Russell Westbrook returns, puts up 32 points in 24 minutes (VIDEO) 2
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 3
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8