May 26, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
The story of the first half of Game 4 between the Heat and the Pacers was a resurgent Chris Bosh, who led all scorers with 17 points as Miami took a five-point lead into the intermission.
But the game’s signature highlight to this point came courtesy of LeBron James, who blew by George Hill on the perimeter and got by Roy Hibbert inside, before elevating and throwing down a twisting, and-1 reverse dunk that requires multiple viewings to be properly appreciated.
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 9
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5