May 26, 2014, 9:59 PM EDT
The story of the first half of Game 4 between the Heat and the Pacers was a resurgent Chris Bosh, who led all scorers with 17 points as Miami took a five-point lead into the intermission.
But the game’s signature highlight to this point came courtesy of LeBron James, who blew by George Hill on the perimeter and got by Roy Hibbert inside, before elevating and throwing down a twisting, and-1 reverse dunk that requires multiple viewings to be properly appreciated.
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 20
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 9
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64