May 26, 2014, 9:59 PM EDT
The story of the first half of Game 4 between the Heat and the Pacers was a resurgent Chris Bosh, who led all scorers with 17 points as Miami took a five-point lead into the intermission.
But the game’s signature highlight to this point came courtesy of LeBron James, who blew by George Hill on the perimeter and got by Roy Hibbert inside, before elevating and throwing down a twisting, and-1 reverse dunk that requires multiple viewings to be properly appreciated.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 4
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7