May 26, 2014, 9:59 PM EDT
The story of the first half of Game 4 between the Heat and the Pacers was a resurgent Chris Bosh, who led all scorers with 17 points as Miami took a five-point lead into the intermission.
But the game’s signature highlight to this point came courtesy of LeBron James, who blew by George Hill on the perimeter and got by Roy Hibbert inside, before elevating and throwing down a twisting, and-1 reverse dunk that requires multiple viewings to be properly appreciated.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 11
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 50
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 33
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11