May 26, 2014, 9:59 PM EDT
The story of the first half of Game 4 between the Heat and the Pacers was a resurgent Chris Bosh, who led all scorers with 17 points as Miami took a five-point lead into the intermission.
But the game’s signature highlight to this point came courtesy of LeBron James, who blew by George Hill on the perimeter and got by Roy Hibbert inside, before elevating and throwing down a twisting, and-1 reverse dunk that requires multiple viewings to be properly appreciated.
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 0
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 21
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 1
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 23