May 24, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
You can’t take away too much from this video alone — “Hey, look, the 7’0″ guy can dunk when not guarded!”
But Joel Embiid did impress at his workout in Los Angeles the last few days. To the point that his back looked healthy and a lot of scouts moved him back up to the No. 1 slot.
Of course, based on last year’s precedent, predicting who the Cavaliers will take No. 1 is a fool’s errand.
But we do know Embiid can dunk, we have video proof.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 2
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7