May 24, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
You can’t take away too much from this video alone — “Hey, look, the 7’0″ guy can dunk when not guarded!”
But Joel Embiid did impress at his workout in Los Angeles the last few days. To the point that his back looked healthy and a lot of scouts moved him back up to the No. 1 slot.
Of course, based on last year’s precedent, predicting who the Cavaliers will take No. 1 is a fool’s errand.
But we do know Embiid can dunk, we have video proof.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 23
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30