May 24, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
You can’t take away too much from this video alone — “Hey, look, the 7’0″ guy can dunk when not guarded!”
But Joel Embiid did impress at his workout in Los Angeles the last few days. To the point that his back looked healthy and a lot of scouts moved him back up to the No. 1 slot.
Of course, based on last year’s precedent, predicting who the Cavaliers will take No. 1 is a fool’s errand.
But we do know Embiid can dunk, we have video proof.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 26
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 12
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 52
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28