May 24, 2014, 9:47 PM EST
That pretty much sums up how the first 20 minutes of Game 3 went for the Heat.
Miami’s offense was sloppy (both teams were sloppy, frankly) but combine that with stout interior defense by the Pacers the Heat were struggling to put up points — Miami had 28 points with just three minutes left in the half.
That said, the Pacers can’t score enough to pull away and by the half it was a 4 point game.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13