May 24, 2014, 9:47 PM EDT
That pretty much sums up how the first 20 minutes of Game 3 went for the Heat.
Miami’s offense was sloppy (both teams were sloppy, frankly) but combine that with stout interior defense by the Pacers the Heat were struggling to put up points — Miami had 28 points with just three minutes left in the half.
That said, the Pacers can’t score enough to pull away and by the half it was a 4 point game.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10