May 24, 2014, 9:47 PM EDT
That pretty much sums up how the first 20 minutes of Game 3 went for the Heat.
Miami’s offense was sloppy (both teams were sloppy, frankly) but combine that with stout interior defense by the Pacers the Heat were struggling to put up points — Miami had 28 points with just three minutes left in the half.
That said, the Pacers can’t score enough to pull away and by the half it was a 4 point game.
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 5
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 21
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 21
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 7
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64