May 24, 2014, 9:47 PM EST
That pretty much sums up how the first 20 minutes of Game 3 went for the Heat.
Miami’s offense was sloppy (both teams were sloppy, frankly) but combine that with stout interior defense by the Pacers the Heat were struggling to put up points — Miami had 28 points with just three minutes left in the half.
That said, the Pacers can’t score enough to pull away and by the half it was a 4 point game.
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 0
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 7
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 8
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 41
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6