May 24, 2014, 9:47 PM EDT
That pretty much sums up how the first 20 minutes of Game 3 went for the Heat.
Miami’s offense was sloppy (both teams were sloppy, frankly) but combine that with stout interior defense by the Pacers the Heat were struggling to put up points — Miami had 28 points with just three minutes left in the half.
That said, the Pacers can’t score enough to pull away and by the half it was a 4 point game.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15