May 22, 2014, 9:31 PM EST
Danny Green has been here before.
In last season’s championship round loss to the Heat, he set a Finals record for three-pointers made in a series. Against the Thunder in Game 2 of this year’s Conference Finals, there were no records set, but Green lit it up from beyond the arc, and helped set the blowout in motion.
Green drained seven threes in all before things got completely out of hand, all of which can be seen in the video clip above. The things that stand out are the quick release, the Thunder continually being so late to close out, and the way the ball almost never touches the rim before it splashes home.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10