May 22, 2014, 9:31 PM EDT
Danny Green has been here before.
In last season’s championship round loss to the Heat, he set a Finals record for three-pointers made in a series. Against the Thunder in Game 2 of this year’s Conference Finals, there were no records set, but Green lit it up from beyond the arc, and helped set the blowout in motion.
Green drained seven threes in all before things got completely out of hand, all of which can be seen in the video clip above. The things that stand out are the quick release, the Thunder continually being so late to close out, and the way the ball almost never touches the rim before it splashes home.
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 22
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 9
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 27
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 15
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 71
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 68