May 22, 2014, 9:31 PM EDT
Danny Green has been here before.
In last season’s championship round loss to the Heat, he set a Finals record for three-pointers made in a series. Against the Thunder in Game 2 of this year’s Conference Finals, there were no records set, but Green lit it up from beyond the arc, and helped set the blowout in motion.
Green drained seven threes in all before things got completely out of hand, all of which can be seen in the video clip above. The things that stand out are the quick release, the Thunder continually being so late to close out, and the way the ball almost never touches the rim before it splashes home.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 9
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 25
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 21
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 99
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27