May 22, 2014, 9:31 PM EDT
Danny Green has been here before.
In last season’s championship round loss to the Heat, he set a Finals record for three-pointers made in a series. Against the Thunder in Game 2 of this year’s Conference Finals, there were no records set, but Green lit it up from beyond the arc, and helped set the blowout in motion.
Green drained seven threes in all before things got completely out of hand, all of which can be seen in the video clip above. The things that stand out are the quick release, the Thunder continually being so late to close out, and the way the ball almost never touches the rim before it splashes home.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 20
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 12