May 21, 2014, 1:53 PM EDT
Lance Stephenson earned that one.
Make no mistake, he was the best player on the court for three quarters Tuesday night and during this third quarter run he was keeping the Pacers just ahead of the Heat. Stephenson finished the game with 25 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists.
But what you see above was a blatant flop, he tried to draw a foul on LeBron James, so the league came down on Wednesday and fined Stephenson $5,000 for the flop.
Stephenson was fined during the regular season for flopping, and last year in the Eastern Conference Finals both he and LeBron were fined for flopping. He’s got a history.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 0
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8