May 21, 2014, 1:53 PM EDT
Lance Stephenson earned that one.
Make no mistake, he was the best player on the court for three quarters Tuesday night and during this third quarter run he was keeping the Pacers just ahead of the Heat. Stephenson finished the game with 25 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists.
But what you see above was a blatant flop, he tried to draw a foul on LeBron James, so the league came down on Wednesday and fined Stephenson $5,000 for the flop.
Stephenson was fined during the regular season for flopping, and last year in the Eastern Conference Finals both he and LeBron were fined for flopping. He’s got a history.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 19
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28