May 21, 2014, 1:53 PM EST
Lance Stephenson earned that one.
Make no mistake, he was the best player on the court for three quarters Tuesday night and during this third quarter run he was keeping the Pacers just ahead of the Heat. Stephenson finished the game with 25 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists.
But what you see above was a blatant flop, he tried to draw a foul on LeBron James, so the league came down on Wednesday and fined Stephenson $5,000 for the flop.
Stephenson was fined during the regular season for flopping, and last year in the Eastern Conference Finals both he and LeBron were fined for flopping. He’s got a history.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14