May 21, 2014, 1:53 PM EDT
Lance Stephenson earned that one.
Make no mistake, he was the best player on the court for three quarters Tuesday night and during this third quarter run he was keeping the Pacers just ahead of the Heat. Stephenson finished the game with 25 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists.
But what you see above was a blatant flop, he tried to draw a foul on LeBron James, so the league came down on Wednesday and fined Stephenson $5,000 for the flop.
Stephenson was fined during the regular season for flopping, and last year in the Eastern Conference Finals both he and LeBron were fined for flopping. He’s got a history.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 16
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15