May 20, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
The NBA lottery is tonight, and 14 teams have a stake.
The following trades are reflected in the visuals:
- The Charlotte Hornets receive a top-eight-protected pick from the Detroit Pistons.
- The Philadelphia 76ers receive a top-five-protected pick from the New Orleans Pelicans.
- The Denver Nuggets receive a first-round pick from the New York Knicks.
- The Phoenix Suns receive a top-13-protected pick from the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Another trade involving multiple picks – the Orlando Magic receiving the lesser of the Denver Nuggets’ two first-round picks – is not.
Here are the odds of each team getting each pick:
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18