May 20, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
The NBA lottery is tonight, and 14 teams have a stake.
The following trades are reflected in the visuals:
- The Charlotte Hornets receive a top-eight-protected pick from the Detroit Pistons.
- The Philadelphia 76ers receive a top-five-protected pick from the New Orleans Pelicans.
- The Denver Nuggets receive a first-round pick from the New York Knicks.
- The Phoenix Suns receive a top-13-protected pick from the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Another trade involving multiple picks – the Orlando Magic receiving the lesser of the Denver Nuggets’ two first-round picks – is not.
Here are the odds of each team getting each pick:
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 1
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14