May 20, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
The NBA lottery is tonight, and 14 teams have a stake.
The following trades are reflected in the visuals:
- The Charlotte Hornets receive a top-eight-protected pick from the Detroit Pistons.
- The Philadelphia 76ers receive a top-five-protected pick from the New Orleans Pelicans.
- The Denver Nuggets receive a first-round pick from the New York Knicks.
- The Phoenix Suns receive a top-13-protected pick from the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Another trade involving multiple picks – the Orlando Magic receiving the lesser of the Denver Nuggets’ two first-round picks – is not.
Here are the odds of each team getting each pick:
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30