May 20, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
The NBA lottery is tonight, and 14 teams have a stake.
The following trades are reflected in the visuals:
- The Charlotte Hornets receive a top-eight-protected pick from the Detroit Pistons.
- The Philadelphia 76ers receive a top-five-protected pick from the New Orleans Pelicans.
- The Denver Nuggets receive a first-round pick from the New York Knicks.
- The Phoenix Suns receive a top-13-protected pick from the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Another trade involving multiple picks – the Orlando Magic receiving the lesser of the Denver Nuggets’ two first-round picks – is not.
Here are the odds of each team getting each pick:
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 0
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 11
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 66
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 65
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14
- Report: Knicks open to trading Iman Shumpert or J.R. Smith 29
- Top seven free agents still on the market 49