May 20, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
The NBA lottery is tonight, and 14 teams have a stake.
The following trades are reflected in the visuals:
- The Charlotte Hornets receive a top-eight-protected pick from the Detroit Pistons.
- The Philadelphia 76ers receive a top-five-protected pick from the New Orleans Pelicans.
- The Denver Nuggets receive a first-round pick from the New York Knicks.
- The Phoenix Suns receive a top-13-protected pick from the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Another trade involving multiple picks – the Orlando Magic receiving the lesser of the Denver Nuggets’ two first-round picks – is not.
Here are the odds of each team getting each pick:
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 12
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24