May 16, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
Me and God tight like that
Swaggy P — on his driver’s license and other government documents it Nick Young but who really calls him that? — is one of the big personalities of the game. On the court he’s an unrepentant gunner who this year garnered a few Sixth Man of the Year votes. Off the court he is a peacock of color and flair with his clothes.
Swaggy P is tight with God, and old testament God who comes down and talks to you and gives you your nickname. God didn’t send an angel to do this task, the Swaggy P nickname was important enough that he handled it himself/herself.
Swaggy P and God tight like that.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 1
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 5
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 23
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 42