May 16, 2014, 1:35 PM EST
Me and God tight like that
Swaggy P — on his driver’s license and other government documents it Nick Young but who really calls him that? — is one of the big personalities of the game. On the court he’s an unrepentant gunner who this year garnered a few Sixth Man of the Year votes. Off the court he is a peacock of color and flair with his clothes.
Swaggy P is tight with God, and old testament God who comes down and talks to you and gives you your nickname. God didn’t send an angel to do this task, the Swaggy P nickname was important enough that he handled it himself/herself.
Swaggy P and God tight like that.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 2
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29