May 16, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
Me and God tight like that
Swaggy P — on his driver’s license and other government documents it Nick Young but who really calls him that? — is one of the big personalities of the game. On the court he’s an unrepentant gunner who this year garnered a few Sixth Man of the Year votes. Off the court he is a peacock of color and flair with his clothes.
Swaggy P is tight with God, and old testament God who comes down and talks to you and gives you your nickname. God didn’t send an angel to do this task, the Swaggy P nickname was important enough that he handled it himself/herself.
Swaggy P and God tight like that.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15