May 15, 2014, 8:43 AM EDT
There has been some great, thrilling playoff basketball… but that’s not what everybody is talking about. And it’s not the first topic on the latest edition of the PBT Podcast.
Myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio discuss the early dominoes falling in the coaching search game — Stan Van Gundy takes the money (and power) and runs to Detroit, so the Warriors turn their attention to Steve Kerr and land him. Where does that leave Phil Jackson and the Knicks?
Then we do get into some basketball — are we destined for another Heat vs. Spurs final? Did the devastating Game 5 loss end the hopes of the Clippers? We try to discuss the Pacers but does anyone have any idea how they will play next game? Didn’t think so.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 0
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 21
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 1
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 23