May 15, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Portland became a League Pass favorite of mine from early in the season because they were so much fun to watch on offense. The flaws that were their ultimate undoing in the playoffs were there and pretty obvious despite the fast start, but they were fun. Portland kept getting in close games and winning them.
Plus they had Damian Lillard.
He is one of the most dynamic, athletic players in the league. You can’t take your eyes off him (on offense, anyway, avert your eyes at the other end of the court). There’s a reason adidas backed up the Brinks truck to his house.
Along those lines, here are Lillard’s Top 10 plays from this season, as compiled by the fine folks at NBA.com.
Portland and Lillard were part of the reason we couldn’t stop watching this NBA season.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 4
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15