May 15, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Portland became a League Pass favorite of mine from early in the season because they were so much fun to watch on offense. The flaws that were their ultimate undoing in the playoffs were there and pretty obvious despite the fast start, but they were fun. Portland kept getting in close games and winning them.
Plus they had Damian Lillard.
He is one of the most dynamic, athletic players in the league. You can’t take your eyes off him (on offense, anyway, avert your eyes at the other end of the court). There’s a reason adidas backed up the Brinks truck to his house.
Along those lines, here are Lillard’s Top 10 plays from this season, as compiled by the fine folks at NBA.com.
Portland and Lillard were part of the reason we couldn’t stop watching this NBA season.
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 5
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 9
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 54
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13