May 15, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Portland became a League Pass favorite of mine from early in the season because they were so much fun to watch on offense. The flaws that were their ultimate undoing in the playoffs were there and pretty obvious despite the fast start, but they were fun. Portland kept getting in close games and winning them.
Plus they had Damian Lillard.
He is one of the most dynamic, athletic players in the league. You can’t take your eyes off him (on offense, anyway, avert your eyes at the other end of the court). There’s a reason adidas backed up the Brinks truck to his house.
Along those lines, here are Lillard’s Top 10 plays from this season, as compiled by the fine folks at NBA.com.
Portland and Lillard were part of the reason we couldn’t stop watching this NBA season.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 43
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 55
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10