May 14, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Clippers and the Oklahoma City Thunder have been by far the most compelling second round series — and Game 5 had the strangest, most exciting, most compelling finish to a game we have seen in a long time.
That’s what Kay Adams and I discuss in the latest PBT Extra.
Was Doc Rivers right to rant? Sure, but that’s not why they lost.
What is with the comebacks in this series?
And the biggest question of all — can the Clippers bounce back from this? My gut says they can’t, but in this series you never know. We could be in for another dramatic comeback Thursday.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 1
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 25
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19