May 14, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Clippers and the Oklahoma City Thunder have been by far the most compelling second round series — and Game 5 had the strangest, most exciting, most compelling finish to a game we have seen in a long time.
That’s what Kay Adams and I discuss in the latest PBT Extra.
Was Doc Rivers right to rant? Sure, but that’s not why they lost.
What is with the comebacks in this series?
And the biggest question of all — can the Clippers bounce back from this? My gut says they can’t, but in this series you never know. We could be in for another dramatic comeback Thursday.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 0
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7