May 14, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Clippers and the Oklahoma City Thunder have been by far the most compelling second round series — and Game 5 had the strangest, most exciting, most compelling finish to a game we have seen in a long time.
That’s what Kay Adams and I discuss in the latest PBT Extra.
Was Doc Rivers right to rant? Sure, but that’s not why they lost.
What is with the comebacks in this series?
And the biggest question of all — can the Clippers bounce back from this? My gut says they can’t, but in this series you never know. We could be in for another dramatic comeback Thursday.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14