May 14, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Clippers and the Oklahoma City Thunder have been by far the most compelling second round series — and Game 5 had the strangest, most exciting, most compelling finish to a game we have seen in a long time.
That’s what Kay Adams and I discuss in the latest PBT Extra.
Was Doc Rivers right to rant? Sure, but that’s not why they lost.
What is with the comebacks in this series?
And the biggest question of all — can the Clippers bounce back from this? My gut says they can’t, but in this series you never know. We could be in for another dramatic comeback Thursday.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 28
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18