May 14, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
The Los Angeles Clippers and the Oklahoma City Thunder have been by far the most compelling second round series — and Game 5 had the strangest, most exciting, most compelling finish to a game we have seen in a long time.
That’s what Kay Adams and I discuss in the latest PBT Extra.
Was Doc Rivers right to rant? Sure, but that’s not why they lost.
What is with the comebacks in this series?
And the biggest question of all — can the Clippers bounce back from this? My gut says they can’t, but in this series you never know. We could be in for another dramatic comeback Thursday.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 4
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13